Curriculum at NPCS
Welcome to NorthPointe Christian High School. We are privileged to have your attendance at our school. We do our best to offer as many spiritual and educational opportunities as possible. It is up to you to take advantage of these opportunities and to make the time you spend at NorthPointe Christian High School a worthwhile and fulfilling experience. Seek the Lord’s wisdom in setting your goals and His help in working to attain them. The faculty and administration are dedicated to assisting you in this regard.
Our Goals and Objectives
To provide a Christ-centered education where the Word of God is an integral part of the entire curriculum.
To instill a moral code of behavior in the life of each student, based on God’s Word, that will guide them throughout their lives.
To excel in academic standards with an educational program that will prepare students to reach their fullest potential for the glory of God.
To train the whole child:
- Spiritually: to know Christ personally and to yield to His will in every area of life. (Phil 3:10)
- Mentally: to relate all truth to His truth, to discover and develop individual aptitudes, and to cultivate the power of critical thinking. (Prov.4:7)
- Socially: to instill a loyalty to Christ in all areas; to develop an understanding and active interest within the family unit. To prepare children to live in the world and yet not be of the world. To teach loyalty to God, home, and country. (Matt 7:12)
- Emotionally: to build a Christ-controlled personality, enabling the student to adjust to life’s situations in a God-honoring way. To develop self-discipline. (II Tim. 1:7)
- Physically: to develop a respect for the body as the temple of the Holy Spirit, to teach intelligent care of the body, and encourage the yielding of the body as an instrument for God’s use. (I Cor. 6:19-20)