The goal of the 1:1 (meaning one device per student) technology initiative at NPCS is to have each student in PreK-12 have an iPad or MacBook .
Gently Used Sale - May 18
8:00AM to 3:30PM
Any quality, gently used items below will be welcomed:
- Sports Equipment
- Household items
- Tools, jewelry, etc.
Drop off for items is Friday, May17th
Congratulations to the high school Orchestra, they received straight ones at State! An awesome achievement for Mr. Tenney and his students!
Congratulations to the high school band, they received an excellent (Division II) rating yesterday at State Band Festival!!! It was close to a Superior (Division I) rating, they were the first band of the day to receive any Division I from a judge at all. Congrats to the students and Mr. Tenney!
Calendar of Events
- 5/23 - Senior Trip
- 5/24 - Senior Trip
- 5/25 - Senior Trip
- 5/27 - Memorial Day - No School
- 5/28 - Graduation
- 5/30 - MS Awards Assembly
- 5/30 - HS Awards Assembly
- 6/04 - MS / HS Exams - Full day
- 6/04 - Last Day of Young 5's
- 6/05 - MS/HS Exams - 1/2 Day
- 6/05 - Last Day of Kindergarten
- 6/05 - 9th Grade CPR Party
- 6/06 - 8th Grade Promotion
- 6/06 - MS/HS Exams - 1/2 Day
- 6/07 - MS / HS Exams - Last Day of School - 1/2 day
- 6/07 - Elementary Awards Assembly