Skip Navigation

Support NPC

 

 

Your Gift Counts!

God is at work at NorthPointe Christian!  You can see Him in all the programs NPC offers.  These programs are geared toward meeting each student “where they’re at” because we are not a “one size fits all” school.  In each class, regardless of program, teachers work closely with students, giving them every opportunity to succeed while mentoring them on how “ to impact their world for Christ.”

None of this would be possible without our generous donors!  When you donate to NPC, it’s more than giving to “the school.” You’re investing in children who will grow up in faith, know the Lord, and be equipped both spiritually and academically to make a difference in the world.  They will know what it means to wear spiritual armor, walk with confidence, and spread their faith throughout life’s journey.  Your donation will leave a legacy. 

If God places it on your heart to assist NorthPointe Christian and our mission, we would love to hear from you. Our goal is to meet the following needs: 

1. Tuition Assistance to assist parents who may not have the means to provide their children a Christian education;

2. The Capital Campaign to address our growing need for new learning spaces; 

3. Operating expenses to help cover the gap between our tuition costs and the actual cost of educating students.  

If you are interested in more information about the needs of the school, please reach out; I'd love to talk with you!

Blessings,
Deb Diepenhorst
NPC Development Director

Tuition Assistance

NPC has committed to raise $400,000 - $500,000 each year towards tuition financial assistance to help parents who may not have the means to provide their children a Christian education.  Individual donors are critical to helping us widen our outreach to these families.  Businesses and individuals can also help meet these needs through donating items to or becoming a sponsor of our Tuition Assistance Auction.  

The Capital Campaign

Our Capital Campaign is much more than a building project.  It's NorthPointe Christian dreaming about ways to best "equip students to impact their world for Jesus Christ."  It's us considering how we can make the most impact in the Grand Rapids community and beyond.  It's us partnering together for the next generation.  Click here to learn more.

Operating Expenses

In order to keep Christian school affordable for families, NorthPointe Christian only requires families to pay approximately 90% of what it costs to educate a child.  We rely on donors like you to help us cover the remaining 10% of expenses. 

Ways to Give

NCFWM/NPC Foundation Partnership

NPC partners with National Christian Foundation West Michigan (NCFWM), who is part of a nationwide network of local Christian foundations that are affiliated with The National Christian Foundation (NCF) in the area of charitable giving.  NCFWM can accept nearly any type of gift- not only cash and stocks, but also complex non-liquid assets such as real estate and business interests.  NCFWM will manage and liquidate these assets for you (and even work with your professional advisor), and then send the net proceeds to NorthPointe Christian Schools.  Such gifts generally provide you with tax savings that bring tremendous benefits to you and to NorthPointe Christian.

Contact Deb Diepenhorst to learn more: email, 616.942.0363

Online Giving

Click here to give online. 

Deb Diepenhorst
Development Director 
email
616.942.0363