The goal of the 1:1 (meaning one device per student) technology initiative at NPCS is to have each student in PreK-12 have an iPad or MacBook .
NPC SPORTS CAMPS
NorthPointe Sports Camps are structured to teach the fundamentals of each sport and then provide game situations so that the athlete can apply the skills they have learned to the sport. Sports camps provide opportunities to learn in a fun and less competitive situation. These camps are an ex-tension of our mission and an outreach of NPC.
Congratulations to the high school Orchestra, they received straight ones at State! An awesome achievement for Mr. Tenney and his students!
Congratulations to the high school band, they received an excellent (Division II) rating yesterday at State Band Festival!!! It was close to a Superior (Division I) rating, they were the first band of the day to receive any Division I from a judge at all. Congrats to the students and Mr. Tenney!
Calendar of Events
- 5/23 - Senior Trip
- 5/24 - Senior Trip
- 5/25 - Senior Trip
- 5/27 - Memorial Day - No School
- 5/28 - Graduation
- 5/30 - MS Awards Assembly
- 5/30 - HS Awards Assembly
- 6/04 - MS / HS Exams - Full day
- 6/04 - Last Day of Young 5's
- 6/05 - MS/HS Exams - 1/2 Day
- 6/05 - Last Day of Kindergarten
- 6/05 - 9th Grade CPR Party
- 6/06 - 8th Grade Promotion
- 6/06 - MS/HS Exams - 1/2 Day
- 6/07 - MS / HS Exams - Last Day of School - 1/2 day
- 6/07 - Elementary Awards Assembly